- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina Block
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Brick
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable for various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
1. Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace.
2. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
3. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculation fluidized bed furnace.
Standard sizing: 230 x 114 x 65 mm others up to the client
|Fire clay brick SK-32|
|Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, Ta, (°C)||1300|
|Bulk density (g/cm³)||2.00-2.10|
|Cold crushing strength (MPa)||25|
|Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)||0.6|
Tolerance - Technical Instruction for Bricks Sampling
1. DIMENSIONAL CONTROL
1 - 100 mm: +/- 1 mm; 101 - 200 mm: +/-2 mm; 201 - 300 mm: +/- 3 mm;
Equal Dimension Difference: 1 mm Max.;
Taper: +/- 1 mm Max.
Warpage: +/- 1 mm Max. ( from diagonal line )
2. APPEARANCE CONTROL
Main defects are showing on the figure. The criteria to accept or reject are as follow:
l CORNER: a+b+c≤ 30 mm; No more than 2 corners chipped. 90% of the pieces without defects.
l EDGE: e+f≤ 15 mm; g≤ 35 mm; No more than 2 edges chipped. 90% of the pieces without defects.
l CRATER: (D1+D2)/2≤10 mm, Depth D ≤5 mm; No more than 2 craters per piece.
- FACE: Crack Width < 0.5 mm; L ≤20 mm; 2 cracks maximum per face. Never face to face crack will be accepted.
- EDGE: Crack Width < 0.5 mm; L1+L2 ≤40 mm; No more than 2 cracks per piece.
l STAIN: NOT Allowed.