Fire Clay Brick Sk-32, Use for Push Board Kiln
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $200/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SK-32
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Brick
- Trademark: XINDI
- Specification: SK-32
- HS Code: 69022000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina Block
- Transport Package: Wooded Pallet, Wrapped with Shrinkage Film
- Origin: Zibo City, Shandong, China.
This brick could build common temperature tunnel kiln that burn zone will stand 1000C to produce sliding plate and other special requirement products.
1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable for various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
1. Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace.
2. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
3. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculation fluidized bed furnace.
Standard sizing: 230 x 114 x 64 mm others up to the client
Packing: WOODED PALLET, WRAPPED WITH SHRINKAGE FILM, THE PAPER PROTECT ANGLE.
|Fire clay brick SK-32|
|Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, Ta, (°C)||1300|
|Bulk density (g/cm³)||2.00-2.10|
|Cold crushing strength (MPa)||25|
|Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)||0.6|
Tolerance - Technical Instruction for Bricks Sampling
1. DIMENSIONAL CONTROL
1 - 100 mm: +/- 1 mm; 101 - 200 mm: +/-2 mm; 201 - 300 mm: +/- 3 mm;
Equal Dimension Difference: 1 mm Max.;
Taper: +/- 1 mm Max.
Warpage: +/- 1 mm Max. ( from diagonal line )
Refractory materials classification:
Refractory materials have so many varieties, complex shape and size, production methods are not the same. In order to system research and rational use of its general should be classified as follows:
1. In accordance with the characteristics of refractory molding is divided into:
1) Refractory products (shaped of refractory materials) to determine the geometry and size
2) Unshaped refractories produced as aggregates and fines, with no defined shape, mixed with other combinations in application including direct mixing with water or mud
2. In accordance with the refractoriness is divided into
1) Ordinary refractories: refractoriness of 1580-1770C
2) Advanced Refractories: Refractoriness of 1771-2000C
3. According to the chemical nature is divided into:
1) Acid refractories
2) Neutral refractories
3) Alkaline refractories
4. According to the manufacturing method is divided into:
1) Unshaped refractory: from the aggregate and fine powder binder at a constant temperature of 600 components
2) Sintered products: Sintering during firing