|FOB Price:||US $1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $1-2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Material: Clay
- Style: Natural
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Usage: Floor
- Certification: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Wooded Pallet, Wrapped with Shrinkage Film
- Origin: Zibo City, Shandong, China.
- Type: Water Permeable Brick
- Compressive Strength: MU30
- Al2O3 %: 42
- Color: Multicolor
- Trademark: XINDI
- Specification: 300x300x40mm
- HS Code: 69022000
Ceramic sintering Permeable brick.
Ceramic sintering permeable brick is a new kind of green building material aims at resolution of surficial induration in the city to create a high quality nature living environment and maintain the balance of urban ecology.
The material is ceramic and nature clay, crush and mold one time after 1300C sintering make the crushing strength higher than 45Mpa that could apply to most of pathway.
1. Excellent water and air permeability
2. Automatic absorb or release moisture and heat
3. Multiple nature colors, various size and design, economic price
4. High compressive strength
5. Long product's life, high weathering resistance.
7. Noise reduction
8. Air purification